James Lowe, MD
Call now
Call now
Website
Call
James Lowe, MD Board-certified plastic surgeon James B. Lowe specializes in surgery of the face, body, and hand. At his practice in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, he provides a range of cosmetic surgical procedures, such as breast augmentation, as well as non-surgical procedures like BOTOX(R) Cosmetic injections. About 80 percent of his patients come to him for cosmetic surgery while the other 20 percent choose him to be their surgeon for reconstructive surgery.

We invite you to learn why so many men and women trust Dr. Lowe to realize the enhancements they want and need. You can also check with us regularly to see our specials on specific treatments. Investing in reconstructive or cosmetic surgery is a big decision, both emotionally and financially. CareCredit(R) is a great way to make the cost of elective cosmetic surgery, such as breast augmentation and body contouring treatments, more affordable.

ALPHAEON(R) offers various monthly payment options to make your wellness and beauty goals more affordable. By working with this lender, you can get up to a $25,000 credit line and use it for a variety of services, including cosmetic surgery.
Highlights

read more › Lowe Plastic Surgery of Oklahoma City is the culmination of years of effort to establish a center of excellence for plastic and reconstructive surgery. Our efforts include a full commitment to cosmetic surgery along with supportive services such as advanced skin care, laser, injectables, and other in-office procedures. By combining Dr. James Lowe's experience with cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, he has maximized the standard of patient care. Lowe Plastic Surgery is committed to clinical excellence, cutting-edge care, and lasting partnerships with patients.

Reviews
Review James Lowe, MD

Be the first to review James Lowe, MD.

Write a Review

We recommend